Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tool Tip: Extender for punching small pieces

Handy tool tip: Using a post it as an extender.
I used the Designer Label punch to punch out a head at the neckline. I used
a post it to hold the punch shape.  Slid it into the punch and got this cool head shape.

The BOO is created with Lovely Letters Alphabet.  I used the 1" Circle Punch for these.  I thought it would look girly, but the vines just help the spooky look. 
 I sponged the edges of the bat with White Craft Ink. 
 A Tangerine Tango Top Note sponged aroud the edges with Black, and a 2.5" Circle Punch moon from Daffodil Delight make a great base for this bookmark.  I cut 2 slits in the Top Note,  3" down from the top edge, 1/2" apart by 11/2" long using my 12" Fiskars cutter.  I hand cut the mouth with fangs.  Not the easiest thing to cut out, but then I wasn't making 100!  I've got a cute Halloween hand out!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment