Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Glass Slipper How tos

I taped the pattern to the window sheet and cut and score all the lines before removing the pattern.  The bummer about acetate products is you can see the tape.  I used sticky Strip tape.  Nothing else held as well.

 The bling is added with Sticky Strip and Chunky Glitter around the shoe edges.  The buckle is 2 layers of Silver EP embossed, then punched with the Modern Label punch.  I used the Crop A Dile to punch a hole  for a Filigree brad held on by an Ice Rhinestone.

***

the Evil Step-Sister's shoe.  Not quite as pretty!
Made using Pink Pirouette cardstock.  So much easier to work with!  When you crease cardstock, it stays creased!
I used Mono Multi Glue and SU's Pink Glitter to add the bling on this shoe. 
The flower was created using the largest shape of the Boho Blossoms Punch.  I used 5 layers.  Wet the cardstock after it is punched out.  Scrunch and let sit to dry.  Glue together with Mono Multi .  After I had glue between all the layers I held the whole flower together for about 1 minute.  Then set it aside to dry completely.  In the center of the flower is a half pearl sitting on part of a dimensional.   I attached the flower to the shoe with a couple of glue dots.  Apply tiny amounts of Mono Multi Glue to the tips of the flower petals then dust with glitter.


 
I found the shoe pattern at this blog.  Her picture link no longer works, but if you right click and save this picture, then paste it into a document.  You can make it any size you want.  I enlarged it to fit a 8.5" x 11 sheet.  Score on all dotted lines.  Cut on all straight lines. 



Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment