back of tag slider
1 sheet of colored cardstock,
scrap of white cardstock 2 ½” x 3 ½”
Big Shot, M&S Circle die, or 1 ¾” circle,
1 ¼” Circle, and Corner Rounder punches,
Two Tags die, Beautiful Wings Embosslits,
Glue dots, Sticky Strip, Embellishments, ribbon,
Candy or filler for in treat cup
1. Cut cardstock 5” x 7”.
2. Score at 2” and 5”.
Turn 90 degrees score at 1”.
Fold on score lines. Cut off outer corners. See photo below.
At this time if you want the pocket embossed run it through the Big Shot with any of the impression folders or plates.
4. Apply Sticky Strip as shown in picture.
If using the M&S Circle die . . .
5. Remove vertical strip of tape.
Fold back flaps over each other.
Press down to adhere tape.
6. Remove horizontal piece of tape.
Fold bottom flap up. Press down to adhere tape.
7. To cut hole using the Mover and Shaper circle cutter.
You will need.
Texturz Impressions Pad
Standard Cutting Pads
M&S Circle die
You can not use the big plate for the Mover & Shaper card. It will cut the pocket in the wrong places.
The “sandwich” for cutting with the Big Shot.
*Place the black Texturz Impressions Pad on the bottom.
*Next, place the clear cutting pad on top of the black pad.
*Lay the pocket on the cutting plate face down. It makes it easier to cut through the tape.
*Place the Mover and Shaper circle die face down , so the lavender foam is against the pocket. Center the die and place the top edge of the die 1“ from the top edge of the pocket.
*Lay the second clear cutting pad on top of the die.
Now pick it up without disturbing the "sandwich" and run it through the Big Shot.
To use the punch:
You can also use a 1 ¾” punch.
Punch from the top edge.
Slide the pocket front all the way into the punch.
Punch 1 layer at a time.
Punch the front, fold one flap in, punch lining up punch with circle in the front.
Open flap up, close other flap, punch lining up punch with circle in the front.
The circle will be a little higher.
It is not easy to punch through all the layers of tape and cardstock.
This is what it will look like when you wait to adhere the tape until after you punch.
8. Place glue dots around the top side of a treat cup. You will leave the white paper on the back side of the treat cup. This is one I was playing around with and forgot to take a new picture with a new treat cup before I made them all up. Sigh My memory is gone! lol
9. Open the pocket and slide the treat cup into the front opening. Press to adhere glue dots.
10. Die cut a tag using the Two Tags die.
11. Cut a 2 ½” x 3 ½” white cardstock. Round the corners.
12. Decorate top edge of the tag. I used a circle and butterfly to hide the hole.
You could tie ribbon through the hole to pull the tag up with. Reinforce it with either a cardstock mini circle or an eyelet. Attach a mini butterfly to front of the treat cup.
13. Fill treat cup. Slide in tag to hold candy in.
Optional: I also tied Striped Ribbon around the pocket.